February 15, 2017
I am writing to encourage you to always patiently work towards goals you set for yourselves. Also, understand distractions can easily interrupt your goals and could cause problems. By being patient and steadily working through problems you will ultimately reach your goal. Always remember…
- Take time to breathe and think about why you started in the first place
- Appreciate why you started and be honest about how you will achieve your goal
- Embrace instruction
- Take a day to help others
- Reinvent steps to help you reach your goal and carry on
Always trust yourself as you set out to achieve a goal. Your mind can be a little skeptical of new situations but as you slowly achieve one step at a time, one day at a time, you will feel more comfortable and overcome all mental obstacles in your way.
- Achieving goals will build competence & skill
- You will discover your strengths
- When setting future goals, you will be more accurate and precise about each outcome
- You will embrace being correct
- You will be very stable in everything you do
Stay focused, stay confident and always believe in yourselves. I love you both.